Monday, April 16, 2012

Looking for a retired stamp set!

Happy Monday to you all.

While we had such a nice (too short) visit, DD's race was not as good as she'd hoped. The weather was horrible - high winds, humidity, dust, pollen, etc., in the air, running against the wind, and an injured IT band (apparently goes from the hip to the knee on the outside of the leg).  Delayed flight out last night got her home near midnight, instead of 8 or 9, and she had a terrible time finding something to eat with her newly diagnosed soy allergy!!!  If any of you have any great soy-free recipes, please share!  Other than that, it was a great weekend :)  Hope yours was, as well!

I have a friend that is in need of a retired Stampin' Up! stamp set.  I'm hoping that someone out there will have it.  Her son is getting married, and they would like the set "Compliments to the Chef" for their invites, favors, etc.  If any of you have it, my friend is willing to purchase it, borrow it, etc.  Let me know, and I'll hook you up with her email address!  EDITED:  YAY!  I have the smartest, best, blogging friends in the world - we have found the stamps!  Thanks Shirley - you rock!!!  EDITED AGAIN.....The set that Shirley found was sold, so we are once again looking!!!  Please let me know if you have this set and would want to sell or loan it out for a while :)  Thanks!

Have a great day - will be back tomorrow with something to share :)

Hugs,
Patti J.

12 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Patti, Sorry about your daughter's not so great adventure!!! About the stamp set, go here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/96135578/stampin-up-compliments-to-the-chef-stamp

or, you can look at Stampin' Up Digital Stamps and it's there too!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=125778

Good luck with it!!

Dawnll said...

Glad you got to spend at least a little time with Melissa
I will check out the stamp set and see if any of us have it and let you know.
Hugs

Auntie Em said...

Sorry to hear your daughter didn't have a great visit and marathon run. Her Friday the 13th must have run on for the weekend. :(
Hope she is feeling better soon!

Sue from Oregon said...

What does the set look like Patti?

Sue said...

Glad you had a chance to be with Melissa this weekend for a visit, sorry her run didn't go so well.
There will be more runs!
I looked at the stamp set, sorry don't have it.

Hugs
Sue

Glenda Atkins said...

Sorry I don't have it, perhaps try EBAY. Good luck.

Chelsea said...

Glad you got to visit ...Sorry It didn't end as good as she would have liked.

Bonnie Weiss said...

Sorry to hear about the race but at least you had a bit of a visit with your daughter.

Amanda Mertz said...

If I had this set it would be yours! I hope you find it!

Joan Ervin said...

Sorry, I don't have that set, Patti, but will ask some of my Stampin Up! friends!!

Joan Ervin said...

Sorry, I don't have that set, Patti, but will ask some of my Stampin Up! friends!!

Pam Sparks said...

I don't have it... did you try ebay?