Sunday, April 22, 2012

Meet Phoebe....

Brrrr.....what a nasty day in Missouri. Mother Nature is certainly mad at someone here!  Hope that you have had a nice weekend. Ours has been nice. DH and I have spent it together :)

Meet Phoebe!  She will be carrying ladybug hugs to my chemo lady. (I usually mail weekly 'angel hugs', but this week it shall be ladybug hugs :)  

Phoebe is an Impression Obsession stamp set (CS371) created by Claudia Tenorio-Pearl.  Isn't she adorable? 



Phoebe is colored with Copic markers on X-Press It Blending cardstock.  The mat is a scrap of red, and the card base is Bazzill Basics.  Doodles were done with a black Zig pen.  Phoebe's ruffle and wings are colored with a clear Spica glitter pen.  Easy, peasy card!

I'm entering this in the challenge at Impression-Obsession's blog. The theme is 'Flower Power' (floral), and this little sweetie has a full bouquet!

I hope to be back tomorrow with a set of totally fun cards, and a new product review!  Hope to see you here - I think you will love this new product.  I do!

Also, April 25th will be the New Release Day for Creations by AR.  Be sure to stop by and leave a comment - as always, there will be prizes!  And wait until you see Adela's newest designs!

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great evening, and hope your upcoming week is wonderful.

Hugs and blessings,
Patti J.

Food for thought: The happiest people don't always have the best of everything.
They do, however, make the best of everything they have.

27 comments:

Carole said...

Hi Patti, what a fab card and I love Phoebe, your colouring is awesome! Me, I don't do so well with Copics so I stick to my pencils. Now girlfriend, if we lived closer we could sit and enjoy a cup of tea and trade craft ideas ... what do you think? Love ... Carole

Brenda said...

Patti this is so sweet! Fabulous card.
Hugs

Stef H said...

oh is this ever darling! your coloring is awesome.

yeah. what do guys know? they're BOOBS anyway.

hugs :)

Dawnll said...

She is a cutie, I know she will be appreciated...
I have not heard back from Chemo angels yet, at least before my computer issues.
Thanks for sharing sweetie
Hugs

Sue from Oregon said...

Super cute...It is 80 here! First time it is over 70 since early September. Must be our turn for the sun!

Betty Benton said...

Phoebe is the sweetest little ladybug -- love that sassy wink!! This card will definitely be a bright spot in your friend's day!!

Amanda Mertz said...

Such a sweet image! Love the glittery wings. No doubt that this will brighten your friends day! Hope it warms up for you...it's looking like more rain for us tomorrow! TFS!

Sue said...

Patti, she is definitely adorable and you have colored her up beautifully.

Hugs
Sue

Lorie said...

What a sweet card! I love your food for thought!

Shirley said...

OH MY Gosh!!! She is just precious!!! Love those wings. I can almost see them flutter! Love her. Thanks for playing, Patti, and good luck in the drawing too!!!

STAMPING SAM said...

Lovely card and gives me hope that spring will return to MO soon! Kim had to drop off her DT spots. She has been bombarded with extra work and is spending all of her free time tring to keep up with it. Check out her facebook page tho, she 'had' to go to Waikiki and spend Friday night because they had to TENT her condo building and spray for termites! Even tho it was a forced break, I think she enjoyed it! Talk to you soon, lots of stuff happening to catch you up on...

Glenda Atkins said...

This is a wonderful card Patti! I love your colouring of that adorable image.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Patti. Great colouring too.
Have a great week.
Hugs xx

Netty said...

Loving your ladybird hugs card Patti and am sure it will be loved. x

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous little card and Phoebe is adorable.
Hugs
Desire

Dr Sonia S V said...

Patti love the way you have made her wings shimmer!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Sandy Ang said...

she looks so cute on your card

Carolyn King said...

Phoebe is so cute, love the glitter wings. Hope ur weather is better today...ours is cold and rainy---YUCK!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

All of these cute images you have been using... oh my goodness! So happy to be back home with my DS's wedding behind me now. Thanks for all the support these last few months. Anyway, you have been doing fantastic work, and I promise to be more regular.

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Your Phoebe card is beautiful, she is such an adorable image. Love the glitter on her wings. I also love your Food for Thought, how true indeed. Have a great day, Shirley

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just got this e-mail & you already have 20 comments! LOL I love this card! It is supposed to be in the 100s here this week. Isn't this still April? UGH!

Bonnie Weiss said...

Adorable image ... I'm sure the sweet card will be well received.

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, what a sweet hugs card for your angel! Hope your weather improves ... our forecasters are saying we're in for the coldest May on record - hopefully they've got it wrong, just for a change! ;)

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm sure Phoebe will bring a smile to your friends face, she is precious!

Pam Sparks said...

a sweet cutie but for sure! Adorable Patti!

Julie Robinson said...

I love, love, LOVE this card! The image is fantastic - as is your coloring! WOW!!!! following you now (via Outlawz!) wooh hoo!

Vicki G said...

She is as cute as a bug in a rug!
Thanks for joining us at IO stamps!