Friday, September 1, 2017

Scor-Pal More Than One Score Challenge #40 - Bags & Boxes

This month, the challenge at Scor-Pal was to create a bag or box, using more than one score.

I'm the monthly 'hostess', so that means I'll be back mid-month with a tutorial showing you how I made this project!  


My friends locally know that I totally LOVE making boxes, so this was fun for me.  I decided to make a book styled box, that will hold 6-8 A-2 sized greeting cards and envelopes.  This should be a nice gift for a special friend!



Here's what I made, using my Scor-Pal Eighths, 1/2" Scor-Tape, and 1/4" Scor-Tape:


This photo shows the closed box, all tied up and ready for 'gifting'.

Here, you can see the box untied, and opened, with cards and envelopes inside.

Here is the set of cards I created to fill this fun box.

Thanks for stopping by today!

I hope that you'll make a fun bag or box, and enter it in the 'More than one fold' challenge at Scor-Pal.  If we have 10 or more entries, a winner is chosen randomly, and that winner gets to shop in the 
Scor-Pal online store!  It could be YOU!!!

Have a great September!!!

Patti J.

P.S. Here are some individual views of the cards....



Inside of above card


Inside of above card



Hugs!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! These are gorgeous! LOVING those frogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craftieodmae said...

Oh Patti, you did such a wonderful job using the Winking Frogs paper.....I love all of them!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fabulous box and card set. These are all so gorgeous!

Diane said...

Yes you do love making boxes! Great job with this project.

Beth Norman said...

I'm back from vacation and boy does it feel good to be home again. Your box is super adorable as are your cards. I keep looking over your post because I love your cards so much. A gift box is a very nice present in itself. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Gloria Westerman said...

What a adorable gift and how it's presented...would be a great Christmas gift too for a friend or co-worker...love it...what stamp is the mushroom?? Love it..tfs..

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, what a fabulous gift! LOVE your froggy theme!

Lynette said...

Your box (and cards!) are totally awesome, Patti!

Cheryl W. said...

This boxed card set is fantastic! I love everything about it.